Monday, November 3

Settling In

I think I can safely say we are all settled in now. All boxes are gone, we found a church we like, we've met quite a few people we like, and the kids are fully immersed in--and enjoying-- their new preschool. And, I might add, T and K have friends everywhere they turn in our new neighborhood. So, life is good.

K had her first professional modeling job Friday. It was for a Korean children's clothing catalog. They like to feature American-looking children because they look different than everyone here. First they changed her clothes and did her hair and makeup (with my close supervision), then she just played with the other kids while she waited for them to call her. The crew was very laid back. All the models were able to play with the props, eat, and watch movies between shoots, so what more could they ask for? It was neat to watch the process--plus she made good money. T went with us but didn't have a job that day. The modeling agent paid him a little anyway-- for moral support I guess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear from you guys!!!! Zoie and Aleiah was sooooo excited to see Tyler and Kate. They said to tell them they loved them and missed them very much. Infact we all miss and love you guys. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving too. SUCKERS...I got some of grannys home made choc. pie. Too bad you know what you missed. JUST KIDDING... It was great though. Anyway we all love you and miss you. You guys are in our prayers. Take care and god bless.

Hugs and Kisses,

from your whole family!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo