We fly out Tuesday morning for our 10-day adventure, and boy are we excited. The kids are counting down the days. They can't wait to get to the beach. We're doing 3 days in Bangkok and then 7 days at a resort in Phuket (Poo-ket). R's work friend, Mr. E, is hooking us up big time! His wife, who lives in Bangkok, will be our personal tour guide, translator, and chauffeur (she does this regularly for his friends). He is also giving us the hookup on a hotel that his good friend manages in Bangkok; so we're getting a dirt cheap rate. Oh yah! That means more money to spend at the resort (just kidding R). I'll definitely blog about it when we get home.
I haven't posted anything about the kids lately so I thought I'd share a pic or two so you don't forget what they look like...
T after taekwondo practice with his best buds, Andy and Isaac.
No comments:
Post a Comment