A little about Vivaldi...Not only does Vivaldi have great slopes for skiing, snowboarding and sledding, it also has a full-out AWESOME indoor waterpark and spa (heated water). Oh, I almost forgot the underground mini amusement park which includes a bowling alley, ping pong rooms, tilt-a-whirl, carousel, virtual rides, etc.--and about ten restaurants. Leave it to the Koreans to be inginuitive enough to think of something for every age, skill level, season, and interest. I love that about them!
K's favorite part of the resort was the wave pool. T's was the small water slide. R's was the lazy river that wound around the inside AND OUTSIDE of the waterpark--into 30 degree temperatures. My favorite part was the pool which had water massage stations around the perimeter. It was so relaxing at the end of the day.
But I must say that my favorite moment of the day was when our friend and neighbor, "M", temporarily blinded by the spray of snow, her 4-yr old daughter nessled snuggly between her her legs, came flying down the sled slope and plowed into the 4-ft.inflatable speed barrier at full speed-- her face being the first thing to make contact. It was the funniest thing I've seen, maybe ever. Everyone on the slope was laughing. We could be millionaires if we only had gotten video of it.
1 comment:
Oh how fun! We were looking for something to do this weekend...was this a day trip, or a weekend trip? Sound perfect for kids and adults alike I would like more info on it!!
Trish
Post a Comment